Providing diapers to children and adults through a collaborative community partnership that increases the health, wellness, security and independence of the diverse populations served.
A community where every diaper need is met.
- Integrity – We operate with integrity and expect partners to share these core values of respect, transparency, accountability and commitment to the best interests of our community.
- Collaboration – In order to be most effective and prevent duplication of services, we collaborate with our community: partners, donors, friends and stakeholders.
- Empowerment – We work to improve the quality of life, health, wellness, independence and security of individuals and families.
- Diversity – We honor all people at their time of need. We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community.
- Leadership – As the nation’s first diaper bank, we continue to pioneer awareness of diaper need and innovative diaper distribution.
Diaper Bank Strategic Plan
Each year, the Diaper Bank sees an increase in the need for our services. Currently, we distribute over 1 million diapers and incontinence items annually; but as the need increases so must the quantities we distribute. Eliminating diaper need will take an incredible amount of support from the community, but it can be done.
We understand that people and families who need diapers probably require other social services as well. For this reason, we provide diapers to existing agencies that work with people in need. Our partners include: crisis nurseries, domestic violence shelters, senior centers, and congregations for a variety of religious affiliations.
Diaper Bank Brochures
You can download and print these brochures about the Diaper Bank here. Our Corporate Brochure and Folleto en Español provide a wealth of information and history and the School Brochure has tips and ideas for how to get your school involved.