Each year, the Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona receives requests for nearly 2 million diapers but is only able to distribute a little more than half of that. The need is great and continues to grow! Support the diaper bank by hosting a drive with your work, school, club, faith based organization, or any other civic minded group. Get started with our Quick Start Guide and complete the steps below.
- Put together a team to help you with your drive.
- Brainstorm your strategy using the 101 Diaper Drive Ideas!
- Establish a drop off location for diapers and dollars.
- Consider making a financial contribution or securing a company match.
- Involve those around you (clients, family, vendors, and friends)
- Advertise your drive with the Diaper Drive Kit.
- Let us know about your drive by emailing or faxing us the Diaper Drive Registration Form, or you can fill out our online form!
- Hold your drive.
- Drop off your diapers or schedule a pick up by calling 520-325-1400.
- Complete and submit the Diaper Drive Closing Statement.
Thinking about hosting a drive at a school or involving some youngsters? Check out these additional Youth Drive Ideas created by local kids!