The Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona receives requests for more than 1.5 million diapers every year, but are only able to distribute 600,000. Read more about our need for diapers. Support the diaper bank by hosting a drive with your work, school, club, faith based organization, or any other civic minded group. Get started with our Quick Start Guide and complete the steps below.
- Put together a team to help you with your drive.
- Brainstorm your strategy using the 101 Diaper Drive Ideas!
- Establish a drop off location for diapers and dollars.
- Consider making a financial contribution or securing a company match.
- Involve those around you (clients, family, vendors, and friends)
- Advertise your drive with the Diaper Drive Kit.
- Let us know about your drive by emailing or faxing us the Diaper Drive Registration Form, or you can fill out our online form!
- Hold your drive.
- Drop Off Your Diapers.
- Complete and submit the Diaper Drive Closing Statement.
Would you like to host a drive at a school or involve youth? Check out these additional Youth Drive Ideas created by local youth. Learn more about making an annual commitment to hosting a diaper drive. Check out our upcoming diaper drives around town: